Indian Navy MR (Matric Recruit) is a non-commissioned level exam conducted by Indian Navy for the several posts of Sailors for recruitment as Chefs, Stewards and Hygienists.
It is a public exam which is held in every state. It is held twice a year. The first phase includes the online written test and qualifying it makes the candidates eligible for the second phase of Physical Fitness Test.
Benefits Provided By Trishul Defence Academy :
- The Course Duration will be of 6 Months & 1 Year.
- Monday to Saturday 3 hours Classes.
- Extra 1 hour class on Spoken English.
- Saturday’s are dedicated for & Doubt clearing counters.
- Training on Physical Fitness on every Sunday.
- Alternate Saturday’s are dedicated for Unit test & Class test.
- 10 Days Induction Programme held at the start of every batch.
- Fully furnished & Air conditioned classrooms with Audio Video Technological aids.
- Highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for each & every subject.
- Monthly Feedbacks & Parent Teacher Meeting.
- Medium of Teaching will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English Both.
- Pattern-Based Study Material, Notes, Books, I cards and T-shirts along with the course.
- Mock Tests are conducted biannually.
- Motivational seminars by retired and serving officers are held in-between the course to encourage students.
- Online test practice along with free Online Test papers.
Examination Details Of Navy MR Examintion:
|Availability of Forms (Twice a Year)||May-June and November-December|
|Exam Schedule||September - October and February-March|
|Age Limit, Gender & Marital Status||16.5 to 19.5 Years, Unmarried Male Candidates only|
|Educational Qualification||MR - High School Standard Marks and Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science/Current Affairs|
Stage-I Online Exam.
Stage-II Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Stage-III Medical Examination.
Stage-VI Merit List Announcement.
|Training||MR: - Candidates selected will undergo 22 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade.|
Online Written Test
|Science & Mathematics||25 Question||25 Marks|
|General knowledge||25 Question||25 Marks|
|Total Question||50 Question|
|Maximum Marks||50 Marks|
|Negative Marking||-0.25 Marks|
|Marks for Correct Answer||1 Marks|
|Not Attempted Question||0 Marks|
|Total time||30 Minute|
|Physical Fitness Test (PFT)|
Candidates need to do the following tasks
Navy MR Written Programme
|Duration||Course Name / Code||Form Charge||Course Fee*||Total Amount|
|Rs. 550||Rs. 21,500/-
|Fees of Branch Offices will Differ|
Online Test Series
Simple yet highly effective Test Platform is designed for learners who are appearing for the National Defence Academy Examination. Online test Series provides you an opportunity to evaluate your preparation and strengthen the weak areas to get desired result in the actual examination. Practice these tests and walk the path to success.
Benefits of Online Test Series :
- With Lifetime Validity
- Provides freedom to take exam anywhere anytime.
- You can attempt a paper as many times as you wish.
- Gives an opportunity to compare your preparedness with peers.
- Simulates the same scenario as that of a real exam and teaches you how to work on your weaknesses and improve Performance.
- You can check your current level of preparation for competitive exams and compete with other students.
- Provide a realistic ranking.
- It enhances efficiency and competitive spirit among students.
Offline Test Series
TDA’s Offline test series is designed to offer the student a methodical approach for testing his preparation towards the prestigious Competitive Examinations. The test papers are prepared by esteemed faculties based on the research and experience keeping in mind latest pattern or revised syllabus of exam, it not only provides students with subject knowledge but also makes them ‘think’ and practically learn how to crack the real entrance examinations and increase their competitive level. Includes complete test analysis along with the solutions of all the necessary questions for doubt clearance.
TDA Publications has designed vast number of books for better understanding and easy scoring for young aspirants of defence examinations and helps them to prepare for their carrier. As there are only limited number of seats in the exams, the candidates has a tough time cracking the questions for solutions and hence to ease the process, the experts from TDA Publications have prepared the books with numerous multiple choice questions covering as per syllabus of various examinations over subjects like Indian Polity, History, Geography, Biology, Physics, RAGA, Maths and Chemistry. Detailed solutions for all the questions are given in the book and allow students to practice their problems for such highly demanding competitive exams.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TRAINING
Being physically fit is one of the most important factor to a defence aspiring candidate should have. Not just a factor it one of the important phase every candidate has to qualify so as to get in Indian Armed Forces. Therefore, Sundays in Trishul Defence Academy is dedicated for Physical Fitness Training of candidates. The Physical training is done as per the required standards of Indian Armed Forces.
CLASS TEST & MOCK TEST
Self analysis and evaluation is very important for a student preparing for any type of examination. Therefore, to check the candidate’s performance and to evaluate their potential Trishul Defence Academy conducts various type of tests i.e. unit test, Monthly test and Mock test, from time to time. The unit tests too are conducted through different methods i.e. pen-paper test & projector based test. Mock test for NDA is conducted in every 6 month to fully prepare them for the actual scenario of NDA examination.
Personality Development Programme lays high emphasis on improving communication skills of students. Language leadership programme works on students to improve their spoken English skills & soft skills so that they can communicate effectively in various situations and will also help them to face the interviews confidently. It prepares students in reading, speaking, listening and writing skills in English language.
These sessions are extensive, highly result oriented and are conducted by highly experienced trainers. It also includes a mentoring program that has been institutionalised to counsel them on key attitudes that they need to focus so as to become an effective leader in future, also inculcate moral values that help them lead a disciplined life.